- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
How it started?
Well, I had started this journey last year in Kalaage. Since then there was no looking back. I love the art of expressing myself. I had an urge to express more. My only aim is to make a difference in people’s life through my writings. I want to spread happiness in a hope to gain some too.
It has been 10 days since I am here. And I have been successful in making warm friends too. I feel as if they are family. I am really grateful to all these lovely people out here who are my lot. Hope to make more friends here. 🙂
Advice to bloggers
- Well, just be yourself. Express honestly and that would make a difference.
- Keep expressing more.
I would further like to nominate these awesome people:-
- Little Fears
- Phaytea’s Pulse
- Letters That Matter
- Jeni G.J
- Arrow Writes
- My Little Brittle Universe
Keep blogging and spread happiness and love all around!