Picture by Caleb Woods via Unsplash
Looking at the plane, she asked herself as to why did she give up trying?
To convince her parents that she had dreamed of flying high in the sky,
And she could not let her ambition die.
After marriage, she moved in with her man, only to find herself looking at the sky from the balcony, trapped inside the four walls,
Only if she would have made her call and lived her dreams,
She would not have to face the disrespect that her husband hurled at her, while she let the unbound ambitions inside her, scream.
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
© The Glitters Of Life. All rights reserved.