After weeks of lazing around and trying to avoid all the questions put forward by my fellow mates. I have finally put my laziness to sleep and my avoidance at bay and I’ve successfully geared myself for this challenge. This will be a long post indeed but I can assure you it’s not gonna be boring! Here’s the list of people who had tagged me in various nomination posts:
Blog-aholic Award! by Be-you-tiful She’s a sweet and indeed a beautiful soul. Love her blog. ❤
The Chaotic Tag by the sweet chaos-xd and the not so common The Uncommon Man
Sunshine recognition blogoholic salad award! by chaos-xd again! (She’s raining tags on me now. :D) Thank you, sweetie. She’s a queen of darkness and beautiful imagery. Much Love. ❤
I have been nominated for more tags by the sweet and bubbly Hannah and there are questions by Sangbad (who is my good friend in WP) which I’ll feature in my next post.
The Blog-aholic Award
What is the Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?
The Recipe Hunter
Rules for the Blog- aholic Award:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
3 facts about me
- I am a happy go lucky person.
- I love adventure, writing and mystery.
- I hate confinement
The Chaotic Tag
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and buy her loads of pizza.
2. Devilled chicken, please!
3. Repeat the above
4. For infinity and beyond!
5. Nominate your homies!
6. Have fun!
1. A song that describes your personality.
Sorry, my personality cannot be described in words. I am a bit too unique. 😛
2. Do you care about what people think of you?
Really? I don’t even give a fuck to people. 😛
3. What is that one trait that distinguishes you from others?
4. If you were allowed to kill any 3 people, who’d they be?
Huh, I am a very non-violent person. I’ll let their KARMA feast on them instead.
5. Your funniest childhood memory.
Well, my funniest childhood memory is the one where I grew up.
6. Ugly and live forever or look attractive and die in a year?
None. They are boring options. Instead, I would be invisible and travel till eternity.
7. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, whom would you choose and what would you do?
I would choose khumbkaran and I would sleep till 6 months.
8. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
9. What cheers you up?
The idea of adventure
10. What are your top three favorite books and why?
- Harry Potter Series
- Nancy Drew series (Sorry for being such a high school girl)
You guess the whys and the hows.
11. If you could time travel, where would you go, past or future and why.
I would travel back in time and poison those promising liars in my life and undo my memories with them. (as you see I am not a violent person)
12. Would you rather be the jack of many trades or the master of one?
I’ll rather choose to be the master of my trades of interest.
13. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be?
Nothing. I am fine the way I am.
14. If you could choose your last words, what would they be?
Goodbye world until next time.
15. Do you believe in soul mates?
16. Your cure for sadness.
Eat, Sleep, Repeat
17. Describe your ideal best friend.
18. What are you obsessed with right now?
Travel, Blogging, and Books
19. Which mythological creature would you bring to life, if given a chance?
20. Do you believe that aliens have come to earth in the past?
Is this supposed to be a geography exam?
21. Which anime would you recommend and why?
Dude, kittens coz I love cats.
22. A book you feel that you should have written instead of that particular author?
I don’t have the patience to write a book. Moreover, why to rewrite a book all over again when you can always create a new one. Give those poor authors some credit at least.
23. What does your blog mean to you?
It’s a part of my world.
24. How long have you been blogging? And what is your advice to rookie bloggers?
1.5 months! Approx
Advice: Give attention to get attended
25. One unique thing about you.
Everything about me is unique.
26. Your biggest fear?
I don’t have fear. I am a strong believer of mountain dew’s (Happens to be my favorite drink) slogan, “Darr ke aage jeet hai”. (There’s a win after overcoming fear)
27. If you wake up in a stranger’s apartment, what do you think would you possibly be doing the past night?
I would be hanging out there bitch!
28. What do you find attractive in a person?
Loyalty (which most humans don’t possess, unfortunately)
29. Do you have any hidden talent?
I dunno it’s hidden.
Sunshine recognition blogoholic salad award!
1. If you would ever write a biography, what would be the title?
A tale of candor
2. Name only one book that has made a great impact on your life.
Not a book though but an adventure indeed!
3. Imagine you have only one day left to live ..what would be your schedule of your last day?
Well, I’ll bask in the sun, do paragliding, hog all the delicious food, take pictures of that day, post it on my blog and die.
4. Which skill or hobby you have that only a few persons know?
Well, my hobbies aren’t to be kept in a cupboard but it should be showcased.
5. The best place on this earth for you to pass a holiday. ( except your house or bed)
On the beach, in the forest. (ALONE)
6. How would you define yourself in one short sentence?
A silent dreamer and a firm believer (not in lies).
7. What are some strange or annoying things you think some bloggers do?
Well, haven’t yet experienced any annoying behavior.
8. What’s the one thing you love about yourself?
I love my genuine and blunt nature.
9. From Harry Potter world, who would you choose to date and why?
The Harry Potter. Because he’s the noble one.
10. Which strange habit you have that you won’t admit to the outside world?
I talk to myself for seeking advice.
11. Finally, if you ever find yourself on a strange island with your crush and a can of food for a day and you can only choose one between sex and food .. what would you choose?
Hands down FOOD!
Well, I would like to nominate everyone who wants to answer these amazing questions to please do so.
Thanks for bearing so much in one go!
Read Similar Posts HERE
Featured image Courtesy: Pinterest