Picture by Clay Knight via Unsplash
I was created for the aquatic world, to flip my wings, to roam around these blues, to be the queen of the oceans, to enjoy these lovely sea hues.
But I hardly knew that one day this mere lifeline would be snatched away from me for satisfying a human’s mirth and greed,
They caged me in fine nets and kept me under the hot sun until from my life I was freed.’
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
© The Glitters Of Life. All rights reserved.