Well, another chocolate chip in the cookie. 😀 The name itself is quite royal and I am glad to have received the Young Pheonix Award from one amazing Storyteller. I received it for my post Potterhew. Her stories are intriguing, humorous and full of love. Stories are a part of her life. Please do visit her blog and show some love.
The lovely founder of this award is none other than Idealize blog.
Well, I would like to give this award to chaos-xd The Dark Queen, as she is famous for instilling a love for The Dark, through her dark stories and poems in her dark blog named A Glimpse Of Darkness for The Ribbons. I was waiting for her to release the full story before I present the award to her. So now you can guess my obsession with her stories. Well, I cannot post a specific extract because the story is mysteriously linked in parts. Please do read this story and visit her blog to get a beautiful glimpse of Darkness and Chaos.
Presenting the award for this lovely lady here. Tada. 😀
Rules for the awardee:
- In the hope of preserving the authenticity of this award, only one blogger is to be awarded by the recipient who forwards it to his/her next Phoenix. (Let’s keep this chain moving while rewarding the best please).
- Awarding is done by presenting the blogger and post extract considered as a Phoenix via a post with a link to the phoenix post. Explain why this post is your Phoenix. Notify the lucky blogger.
- 5 random questions can be asked to the awardee.
- Please remember to appreciate the award and the blogger who thought of you for this award.
- Display your award for all to see and be proud to call yourself a phoenix.
- Mention the creator of the award and please don’t let the chain die out.