Picture by Adi Ulici via Unsplash
The sun is setting in the west, at this time the sky with different hues looks best,
The light and the dark intermingle successfully to give the sky a colorful glow, while the air in this setting smoothly blows,
It teaches us that life is a mixture of good and bad so we need to be happy and not remain sad.
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
© The Glitters Of Life. All rights reserved.