Picture by Faustin Tuyambaze via Unsplash
The last night of their graduation had arrived, they were all crowded in the hall to attend the final speech by their dean,
Who was so happy to address his students and was eager to let them know what a wonderful and cooperative batch they had been,
They all threw their hats in the air as the celebrations commenced and enjoyed this final day with all their teachers and friends.
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
© The Glitters Of Life. All rights reserved.