Picture by Diana Feil via Unsplash
He carries that smiling face, He makes everyone laugh with grace.
But no one knows why he would be such a joke and he would let everybody mock him, life has played a cruel joke on him by snatching his mere source of income.
And now his family lay awake, in the hope that two pennies he might make.
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
© The Glitters Of Life. All rights reserved.