Welcome to Fortnight Friday Fables #4. Well, I have a news for everyone. A friend of mine from this bloggers world Sangbad from Thoughts of Words is willing to collaborate with me to spread this initiative to a wider audience. He will be joining from the next fortnight with a surprise prompt for all of you. So I would also request everyone to spread the word around so that more people can participate in it. Help to spread happiness all around. For this week the feature would be closed in the hope that from the next attempt more people would join this fun competition. Participate if you want to get featured in the next post. The chain has not ended yet! Keep posting.
Here are two prompts. Choose the one you can write on. You may attempt both if you like.
Picture Courtesy: Pinterest
For detailed guidelines about this challenge, refer to the introductory post HERE
- Words should be less than 200.
- Provide picture credits to the respective person.
- Post before second Thursday (you get 13 days).
- Create a pingback to my bi-weekly prompt post.
- Tag your posts with fridayfables for other participants to find you in their reader.
- Comment on other entries too. Follow the tag to receive posts in your reader.
- Invite your friends to participate. The more, the merrier.