Picture by Nick de Partee via Unsplash
Sitting in the park, gazing at the small flickering golden lights, I was wondering as to why did you give up on me?
Was I so unworthy of your love or were you just blinded by your golden success?
But then my gaze fell at one of the many flickers which hung on a loose wire and its edges were broken but still, it shone the brightest and thus I concluded that even though some people fail to realize our worth, we must never forget to shine.
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
© The Glitters Of Life. All rights reserved.