Fortnight Friday Fables is inspired by my love for humor and sarcasm as they tend to be my favorite genre. I too do a lot of challenges but could not find a challenge which depicts humor and sarcasm. This challenge mainly aims to spread happiness and bring smiles on the sad faces. Let’s help others by filling some happiness in their gloomy lives together.
Well, I hate rules as they are meant to fool us but would request you to follow these guidelines:
- This is supposed to be a light and entertaining challenge wherein I would post a weekly prompt every second Friday and you would express your views (humorous or witty or both) in less than 200 words. No obscene comments or pictures should be posted on the prompt post. If the lines have a pinch of wisdom that would be a cherry on the cake because that’s what fables contain.
- You may derive a fiction, non-fiction, micro-fiction, flash fiction or any kind of poetry or even a one-liner but it should be less than 200 words. It could even be an inspiring or a motivating message aimed to bring a smile on someone’s face.
- Posts in English, as well as Hindi, would be preferred.
- Please link your entries to my biweekly post and I will feature the best one in my upcoming post.
- The post has to be submitted before the second Thursday after the prompt has been posted (timings would be followed as per the Indian Standard Time) being the latest for it to be considered for the feature.
- Tag your posts with fridayfables for other participants to find you In their reader. Do follow the tag to receive posts directly in your reader.
- Tag your posts with #FridayFables on Twitter or #FridayFables on Tumblr if you don’t own a blog and share it with your friends.
- Read other entries on the post and provide your feedback too. Because even you would love a feedback on yours. Wouldn’t you?
- If you like this challenge do get your friends to participate in it too. The more, the merrier.
- Spread happiness and have fun!
Do it the Calvin and Hobbes way!
Bring out the humor in you.
Whack your brains and try to crack people up. (Remember this is for people who haven’t cracked up in days, months or even years so you really need to add a bang of humor.)
The First week will start from the upcoming Friday (28th April 2017). Don’t forget to participate.
*Editing on this picture is solely my own.