I was overwhelmed by the response last week. All the credit goes to my co-host who happens to be a cool bong and one of my good friends in this blogging world. Thank you Sangbad for collaborating. Well, this is your chance to get published too. Some interesting posts would be picked up by the editors of InkDrift and would be featured in their magazine for this month’s edition. This now brings me to the prompt. Well, I came across a very interesting post this time and I am sure many would be able to relate to it. So it goes like this:
1.Being hit on – I am sure many of you will have stories to tell and confessions to make, a humorous incident to quote that will make us fall from our seats laughing. Bring it on! Share a story or incident or a hilarious conversation and link to this post. You can even include screenshots but it is recommended to quote the conversation instead.
2. What would be on the mix tape of your life? Embarrassing boy band confessions? One Hit Wonders? Show Tunes? Bring it! Let’s not do it the Hannah Baker way. 😀
For detailed guidelines about this challenge refer to the introductory post HERE
- Words should be less than 200.
- Provide picture credits to the respective person.
- Post before second Thursday (you get 13 days).
- Create a pingback to my bi-weekly prompt post.
- Tag your posts with fridayfables for other participants to find you in their reader.
- Comment on other entries too. Follow the tag to receive posts in your reader.
- Invite your friends to participate. The more, the merrier.
Have fun writing!
You can follow the magazine
On Facebook- InkDrift
On Instagram- InkDrift
Prompt Inspiration Pecked to death by chickens