Well, it gives me an immense pleasure to announce that The Glitters Of Life has received 500+ likes. I am so thankful to all my readers for encouraging me to write more. I am happy that you love the way I express. And I will keep on expressing more. A lot of things keep on happening every day. But still writing calms my soul and makes me happy. And I am glad that reading what I write makes you happy too. 🙂 Thank you for gracing me with awards and tags. It adds on to my zeal to keep on writing!
Now, I would like to thank the admins Letters That Matter who nominated me in their One Lovely Blog Award post. They are amazing poets. Drop by their blog if you want to be spellbound by some heart touching poetry.
Rules are made in schools. And I really hate them. 😛 Nevertheless they popped up here too. Below is the list of this boring lot.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
Facts about Me:
Why only 7, rules? You could have asked for 11…Huh!
- I am a hopeful soul trapped in this hopeless world.
- I love adventures but they hate me enough to keep me trapped in a house.
- I loooooveee ICE-CREAM (Especially Black Currant) So if any of you plan to have an ice-cream party, please don’t forget to invite me. 😛
- I love to hear and to be heard. That’s why I’m here in this reader-writer world. And I think I am completely slaying it.(Nevermind even if I’m not) 😛
- I am totally blown over the idea of FOOD. So, nobody dares to mess with my plate when I am enjoying my foody moments.
- I like dancing when nobody’s watching. Fair enough for me to show my insanity to myself!
- I am a hardcore sky-gazer. I think I was an astronomer in my previous attempt to attain moksha. 😛
Well, I would like to nominate the following lovely bloggers for this award:
Thank you! And keep reading. 🙂